Friday, January 16, 2009

3 Years of Marriage...



Josh and I celebrated 3 years of marriage on January 14th. After being married 3 years (lucky number 3) a lot has happened in our life. We have made many memories together and I can't wait for the next 50+ years. I know it sounds cliche, but I really did marry the best man in the whole world. Sorry ladies. He makes me laugh more than any other person I know. I couldn't picture myself with someone who didn't make me laugh as much as he did. Here are some things that have happened over the past 3 years...
We had a precious baby girl who has brought tremendous joy into our lives, and changed me in ways that I could never imagine...
We bought our first house in 2007...
We changed about 8,000 diapers...
We hosted about a BILLION parties. If you know me, you know that I love to be a hostess...
We spent 8 days in Cancun for our one year anniversary, lost our luggage for 3 days, and flew the Mexicana Airlines on one of the weirdest flights I've ever experienced...
We've been in about a million weddings...
We had our baby girl dedicated to the Lord in front of our closest family and friends...
We shed many tears with family members....during both the good and bad times...
Josh threw me off of a jet ski when we were in Lake Chelan and landed me in the ER...thanks babe.
We became part of an awesome church and have built some great relationships...
I watched one too many football games to count...
Played about a trillion games of Phase Ten...
Changed my hair color 6 times...
We swam with dolphins in Mexico...and experience I'll never forget...
I can't wait to see where this journey will take us in the next 3 years...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And how many time did you watch Drop Dead Gorgeous? Thanks for sharing. Wishing you 3x20 more years together.

Sarah said...

Congratulations a week late! AJ and I enjoy glancing at your blog every now and then to see what little mischief Ava is up to. God bless your family for many more years!