Thursday, January 1, 2009

Here's to 2009...Cheers!


Last night we celebrated New Years Eve and brought in 2009. My sisters family and my best friend Kym's family all came over with the kids and we had a blast! The guys hung out and played darts most of the night, while us girls chatted away and played Guitar Hero for awhile. I hate most video games, but Guitar Hero is so much fun (could be the musician part of me that loves playing music?). We ended the night by hitting up the hot tub once the kids had gone to bed. The sleepover with the kiddos didn't go too hot, but it was fun for us adults to spend some time together and bring in the new year! Here's some things I'm looking foreword to in 2009...and some things I'm hoping for too!


Here's to 2009....


Celebrating Ava's 3rd birthday in May. Having a 3 year old is really going to make me feel old!

Hopefully bringing another child into this world....God willing.

Celebrating our anniversary on January 14th. I am incredibly lucky to have married the best man in the world!

Growing closer to God and seeing what wonderful things he has planned for me this year.

Watching a new President come into office....and seeing what he does for our Country.

Finally finishing Ava's scrap-book so I can give it to her already!
My husband's 10 year reunion....that'll make us feel old too!
Organizing all of my junk drawers and closet

Trying to work out at least 5 days a week....for a year. Yeah, we'll see!
Possibly starting a small business on the side of my normal job...
Spending a lot of time with my best friends, they are the best!, and possibly making some new friends too...
Going to Cabo with my husband and Ava
So......what are you doing in 2009???


No comments: