Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Recipe Link



If you are looking for an easy recipe link, try out http://www.tasteofhome.com/. The website itself is sometimes slow, but you can search for recipes based off of the main ingredient, calorie info/low fat info, time duration of recipe, etc... It's pretty awesome. Also, if you click on the advanced search tab, it allows you to input specific ingredients in your refrigerator (or freezer) that you are trying to get rid of and it can search for recipes with those types of ingredients. This is perfect when you don't know what to cook and are trying to use up what's in your fridge. I did the Hawaiian Chicken recipe one time (only I added some water chestnuts and carrots to the bake) and it was pretty good, and low fat.


On another note, Ava has officially moved into a big girl bed. Here are some photos. She is pretty excited! Okay, once again I cannot seem to figure out how to move the photos to the bottom of this post, so they are at the top. Can anyone out there help me with this? Ha.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the recipe website. I will have to check that out. I would LOVE To get rid of most of the stuff in my freezer...but then I would have nothing left...maybe I should think this over.

As far as your blog, I use Wordpress so I can't help with the pictures, but...

try downloading a FREE program called Qumana. That is what I use to create my posts, rather than dealing with the dorky blog interface. It makes blogging a little easier...and I would be more than happy to teach you how to use it.

Have a good evening!