Monday, September 15, 2008

When A Stranger Does Something Nice For You...

Do you ever feel strange when someone wants to do something nice for you, especially if that person is a stranger? While on my way to a wedding yesterday, this stranger was watching me pump gas and came over and offered to wash all of my windows for me (our car was filthy since we had just gotten back from Vashon Island the day before). Anyways, I started to get worried like he was going to try and jump into my car and kidnap me, so my guard was up. I had to confess this the Lord afterwards (and ask for the stranger to forgive me) since he was really just doing a nice thing. It's sad that we cannnot appreciate things like this in today's age. There are so many weirdos out there, and it's too bad we have to put our guard up in this type of situation...

No comments: