Thursday, December 11, 2008

Pandora



'If you read this blog, you know that I love finding great deals and free stuff online. Recently, I was turned on to Pandora on the Internet. This may already be well known among some of you, but it's new to me! To sum it up, it's a free music application that lets you build your own radio stations and shuffle through some of your favorite music/artists/genre's. I love music, all different types of music, and this application is wonderful! If you check it out, let me know what you think! Or, if you have another well kept Internet secret, please share! Although, at that point it wouldn't be a secret anymore....


I have been going back and forth between Christmas music. I have a love/hate relationship with Christmas music. Sometimes I can't get enough, and sometimes it drives me crazy. Today, I can't get enough! Can you believe there's only 2 weeks left until Christmas? Maybe I should start my shopping? Seriously...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness girl, get that shopping started!