Sunday, December 28, 2008

Clutter and My Organization Skills (or lack of skills)

I hate clutter. I'm not a freak about the fact that I hate clutter, but I do. People who do not have a lot of stress in their lives, usually live without clutter. I'm not talking about the appearances on the outside, like a clean house or a clean garage. Usually everything from their socks drawers and scrapbooking area is completely clutter free. I am NOT this way. I wish that I was. I don't feel like I have a whole lot of stress in my life, but I wish my junk drawer was the perfect mixture of a few pencils, paper clips, post it notes, and a calculator. I actually just looked through my junk drawer (in our kitchen) and found 2 binkis, 2 things of deodorant, tons of make-up, lots of old photos, Christmas candy from last year, about 30 old batteries, books of matches from the 90's...oh and a fake spider that my daughter got at a Halloween party this year (which scared the crap out of me). Anyways, my goal for 2009 (Goal, not resolution) is to become even more organized than I am now. I am pretty dang organized, but the little things in my life are not. Anyways, to get to my point, I came across this blog today and I thought I would share it with you. And gosh, I've found some great things to help me with my goal this coming year! Check it out and let me know what you think!

http://unclutterer.com/

I'm in the middle of trying to download some Christmas photos onto our laptop, but haven't been successful as of yet. Hopefully soon I'll be able to post on our wonderful Christmas and Snowpocalypse of 2008 (as our Pastor calls it) here soon. What a lovely time to live in the great Northwest!

No comments: