Saturday, December 6, 2008

Things I Am Thankful For Today

I started writing a post on Thanksgiving day about some things I am thankful for. However, I never got around to posting it (since we were hosting Thanksgiving this year and I was pretty focused on cooking my first turkey)! Today I found myself thinking about some things I was thankful for, so I figured it would be a good time to finish it. Here goes...

Quality time with my husband and Ava. No matter what we're doing, it is the best time ever.

Date nights with my husband, he makes me laugh more than any other person in this world.

Target. I am addicted. We just got back from Target....$200 later....and didn't even find what we were looking for. It is not good that we live less than 1/2 a mile from a Target.

My mom. She has the biggest heart out of anyone I know. I am extremely thankful for the morals and values she taught me while growing up and am proud to be called her daughter.

A clean house.

How wonderful my husband is at folding clothes. Even if he comes home to 8 loads of clean clothes thrown onto the couch.....he will fold all of them because I hate to fold laundry. That's a good man!

My sisters. They are my best friends and know me better than anyone else. We are all complete opposites of eachother which is fun too.

My hair straightener.

Pedicures.

Every unanswered prayer that I've had, and God did not answer. I can now see why things have turned out the way they have. No matter how much I couldn't see it in the past, I am so grateful for unanswered prayers.

Dental Floss.

Our hot tub, it really helps when my virus is acting up....or after a stressful day.

Shrek. Without that movie (1, 2 or 3) I couldn't blog, facebook, check email or clean the house. My daughter is obsessed with Shrek (and Finding Nemo too)...and for that, I am grateful.

Back Rubs (preferably getting them!)

John 11:25

So, what are all of you thankful for?

No comments: