Friday, October 24, 2008

7 Random Things About Me

Okay, here are 7 Random things about me. I dare you to list 7 Random things about yourself that most people probably don't know!

I hate talking on the phone. Period. Please don’t hate me for this. It is proven if you look at my husband and I’s cell phone bill (he uses all of our minutes) that I hate to talk on the phone. See previous post. I would much rather text message, email, or chat over facebook. There, I said it. No matter how awful that is.

I love/hate my hair. Usually hate it. It takes forever to blow dry/straighten….and if I don’t, it is really wavey and sometimes frizzy.

I loose my keys ALL of the time. It is a big problem with me. I’ve tried everything, but I loose them about once a week. I am usually running behind because of this. And it doesn't help when your two year old hides them all of the time. Yesterday I found them in the pantry.

I cannot let the little things go, but I hold a lot of stuff in (until it breaks me). This is an awful combination.

I am addicted to Target

When I was like 3 or 4, my parents left me in the car all night on Christmas Eve (at my grandmas house). They didn't realize where I was until it was time to open gifts. Sorry mom, you know I had to post this! Don't get me wrong, they are the best parents in the whole world. I have 32 first cousins, can you blame them?!?

I sing at church, but very quietly. I don't know why. There are a few songs that I can belt out, but I was not blessed with a great voice. I do love to worship, but I usually sing very quietly. I WISH I had been given awesome vocal chords, but the good lord has blessed me in several other ways. Not that he cares what I sound like anyways.

Well, I'm supposed to choose 7 people to tag, but how about this? If you read this, post 7 random facts about yourself and leave me a comment with your URL! And by the way, post the first 7 things that come to mind. Don't think about it and wait two days. Let your inner beauty shine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'll give this one a shot. Bravo to you for telling all...well all in 7 things. :)