Wednesday, October 8, 2008

"Heroes"


If you read this post, (and I know you), please do not talk about the show Heroes in front of me. The new season just started, but my husband and I are still trying to get through the first one on netflix.com. I understand this is alot to ask, but a few major things have been spoiled for me as I listen to you talking about it (you know who you are). I don't want to spoil it anymore than it already is! I guess it's our fault for not getting involved until now though. But the intentional comments have got to stop!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I promise I will not talk about Heroes. :-) (That's shows too scary for me...I'm a weanie.)

Carolyn and Josh Heston said...

THanks Erin! I knew I could count on you. :) I usually have nightmares, it's really intense. But it's hard not to watch it.