Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Guilty Pleasure...The Bachelor



Most of you who read this blog know that I am obsessed with this season's "The Bachelor". Don't ask me why, I just am. I have never really gotten into the show this much before, but there's something about Jason that seems more real and sincere than the others they've had on the show before. Where am I going with this? Well, since I am anticipating the finale that is airing next week, I have been reading some blogs about theories that people have come up with. I found this blog and it started to make sense to me (with hearing Chris Harrison saying that the 'After the Rose Finale' is going to be super intense and unpredictible). I sure hope it's not true! I really like Melissa, and I'm gonna be pretty upset if this all pans out the way this guy claims it is going to happen.....http://dontbejelly.wordpress.com/2009/02/24/the-bachelor-a-conspiracy-theory/
Anyone out there think this might be the case? I wouldn't put it past ABC and reality TV in general. Okay, I really need to find something better to do with my time...

No comments: