Thursday, February 5, 2009

Baked Salmon with Tomatoes, Spinach & Mushrooms...


I absolutely love to cook and try new dishes. Although I'm a full time working mommy, my number one priority when I get home from work is to make sure that there is a hot dinner waiting for my husband when he gets home (okay, not every night but like 90% of the time). It's important for me to keep my man happy....and we all know that the #1 place to a man's heart is through his stomach! So, where am I going with this? Well, since I wake up at 5am and don't get home from work until 6:30pm, I usually have to prepare our meals in advance (or at least prep the meat, defrost items, prepare seasonings, etc...) before leaving for work. I will usually take Ava grocery shopping with me on Thursday or Saturday so we can plan out our meals for the week. And it TOTALLY helps now that I've registered for the Kraft Recipe Website online. It's totally free, and will cater to your needs/likes. I've found some awesome recipes/tips here. It will also email me with new recipe ideas throughout the week. I love this! When you initially register it asks you questions about your likes/dislikes/priorities. I usually need something that can be prepared ahead of time, is healthy, and doesn't take a lot of time to cook. So, now I get emails with recipes that are just what I need! Here is one that I tried out recently, it was delicious and only took about 1/2 an hour to prepare/make. I served it with some brown rice and grilled asparagus. Enjoy!


What You Need
4 salmon fillets (1 lb.) (I used the pre-packaged single serving Costco salmon)
2 cups chopped fresh spinach leaves
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1 tomato, chopped
1/3 cup KRAFT Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing

Make It


HEAT oven to 375°F. Place fish fillets, skin sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
MIX remaining ingredients until blended; spoon over fish.
BAKE 20 to 25 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork.





No comments: