Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Other Love In My Life...






















In honor of Valentines Day, I thought I would share some of the things I love about the other love in my life...my daughter Ava...and I thought it would be fun to post some old pictures of her, since I didn't have a blog back then. I constantly share things about my husband, and other things that I love in this world...but rarely do I comment on the little things I love about my daughter Ava. Here goes...


I love how she is my little "Mother Hen". She LOVES taking care of other kids and making sure that her daddy and I are doing okay (so cute coming from a tiny little 2 year old).

I love how she always tells me how proud of me she is (could that be any cuter?)

I love how she snuggles me every night right before she goes to bed....it's like the only time during the day that she actually sits still for 2 minutes.
I love how I see both my husband and myself when I look into her adorable big green eyes.

I love how she carries her blanket into our room around 2am every night, climbs into our bed, rolls over the top of me, and settles in between Josh and I for the remainder of our slumber.
I love how obsessed she is when it comes to washing her hands...and has to do it like a million times a day (just like her daddy).
I love how she tells me how beautiful I am every morning.

I love how she wears my high heels around our house, carrying her purse, and pushing her mini-sized stroller with her dollies strapped into it...
I love how she SCREAMS her head off everytime I touch the bandaid she's had on her elbow for the past 2 months.....the owie is gone (of course)...but she is still dramatic over it because she won't let me remove the bandaid.
I love how her shampoo smells in her hair after she gets out of the tub.
I love how she is such a daddy's girl.
I love how she pretends to play piano with me everytime I'm practicing.
I love hearing her sing songs that she's learned in church or at daycare.....there's something about hearing your child sing....now matter how good or bad they are.
I love how she tries desperately to close her eyes while we pray, but is always peeking and giggling.

I love that God intrusted me with such an amazing little girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome post...and I love when you post pictures....maybe more of yourself and josh would be nice.